Its variety of offer will let you enjoy an unforgettable trip:
Ibiza is visited every summer by the best Dj´s in the world, offering a wide range of nigh leisuret: Pacha, Amnesia, Privilege, DC10 or Ushuaïa are some of the main clubs in Ibiza and are referenced all around the world.
Es Vedrà’s islets and Es Vedranell are one of the most iconic images of Ibiza, to whom is attributed a supernatural magnetism. It is also a nature reserve where you can enjoy one of the best sunsets in the world.
The Renaissance walls from the old town of Ibiza, declared world heritage by UNESCO in 1999, will transport your senses to the 16th century, when they were built.
You can’t leave Ibiza without a refreshing swim in the crystal clear waters of the best coves in Ibiza, among which we can recommend:
- Cala Salada: Cala Salada is one of the most famous beaches of Ibiza, with crystal clear turquoise water, and surrounded by cliffs, like its neighbour Cala Saladeta. They are very close to San Antonio. How to get here
- Cala Conta: also known as Cala Comte, tends to be a favorite for anyone who visits, both by the blue of its water, as well as the sunsets offered by this cove, one of the best of Ibiza and possibly in the entire Mediterranean Sea. How to get here
- Cala Xarraca: it is a Cove located in the North of the island, well known for diving lovers for having the clearer waters of Ibiza. How to get here
- Cala D´Hort: It is, without a doubt, one of the best beaches inIbiza. What makes this beach a magical and special place is the impressive islet of es Vedrá, rising 385 metres above the sea level just in front of the Cove makes it impossible to take the eyes of such a magnetic rock. How to get here
- Ses Salines: Las Salinas beach is one of the most well-known and beautiful beaches of Ibiza and the Mediterranean Sea. It also is the place chosen by many celebrities to enjoy a day at the beach. How to get here
You can enjoy a wide gastronomic selection inside the Marina, with restaurants such as:
- El Pulpo: Rice, fish and grill meats at the feet of Talamanca beach, just two minutes away on foot from Anchorage – Botafoch Ibiza
- Il Giardinetto: Homemade Italian cuisine.
- Temakinho: Japanese cuisisne with Brazilian influences.
If you prefer enjoying the most expensive menu in the world at the exclusive Sublimotion restaurant, located at the Hard Rock Hotel, you are free to do so.